Welcome to the Curtis Homes Subcontractor and Vendor page
It is the goal of the Curtis Homes Project Managers and Accounting Department to offer as much communication as possible! If you are not receiving the Vendor and Sub email in your inbox email Accounting.
Below are the forms Accounting needs before a Sub-Contractor or Vendor work on a Curtis Homes job site. Please submit forms by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed W-9 (Click to download the form)
Certificate of Insurance of General Liability, with Curtis Homes LLC added as an additional insured
Certificate of Insurance of Worker’s Compensation or verification of sole proprietorship with no employees
CCB# and/or WA contractor License number
Working together to build beautiful homes is important to Curtis Homes — Thank you for your hard work!
The Payment Process for Job Site Invoices:
Invoices need to be turned in by the 25th of the month (details for holidays will be emailed)
Columbia Gorge projects:
Central Oregon projects:
Curtis Homes LLC
PO Box 1935
Hood River, OR 97031
*Mail early to ensure it is received by the 25th
Checks are mailed on the 10th unless communicated to Accounting that pick-up would be preferred. If picking up, checks will be ready after 3pm.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out to accounting Office: 541-436-0736 or emailing email@example.com.
Cost Estimator: Jesse@curtishomesllc.com
COVID-19 Job Site Safety Checklists:
As we all work to prevent the spread of COVID-19, we are committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace for all of our employees and visitors, and for ensuring compliance with Oregon OSHA rules on our construction sites. We require that all persons who work on or visit our sites follow the most up-to-date guidance and rules from OR-OSHA, including pre-screening before entering the site, https://osha.oregon.gov/covid19/Pages/default.aspx
General Contractor/Builder Responsibilities:
We will follow the safety protocols suggested by OR-OSHA which requires our companies to perform certain general contractor/builder responsibilities. Those minimum site/entry control responsibilities are:
– Post reminders to physically distance as best as possible and to wear face coverings.
– Post COVID-19 Hazards Poster.
– Post Visitor Responsibility Poster.
– Post Pre-Screening Checklist.
– Provide sanitization of common areas and supplies for the jobsites.
– Ensure face coverings for subcontractor employees/visitors are available and worn.
– Ensure subcontractor employees have received COVID-19 information and training.
– Sanitize subcontractor shared tools and equipment and provide the necessary sanitizing
supplies for these areas and associated hand-hygiene.
– Infection notification to general contractor/builder if subcontractor employee or visitor
tests positive for COVID-19.
– Maintain physical distancing on the job site.