Curtis Homes a Residential Construction Company Seeking An Experienced Project Superintendent
Curtis Homes is a fast-growing residential construction company that operates in Central Oregon and The Gorge. Our Central Oregon office is looking for an experienced full-time Project Superintendent to join our team. The Project Superintendent will assist the Project Manager with the day-to-day activities at various residential construction projects. We are looking for someone with at least 3+ years of hands-on residential construction experience that can work in a fast-paced environment. Some of the tasks and responsibilities expected are:
- follow building plan and engineering documents
- schedule/oversee/manage the subcontractors, vendors and suppliers
- maintain safety and quality control at the job site
- work closely with the Project Manager to maintain the construction timeline
- follow and update our in-house construction management software
- assist with carpentry or other tasks on the job-site as needed
- maintain a clean and orderly job site
Applicants must have a valid driver’s license with a good driving record, reliable transportation, a cell phone and basic hand tools. This team member should have a positive attitude, be dependable and take pride in their work. The right applicant will also be able to manage and oversee multiple projects, be a problem solver and effectively communicate with others.
Curtis Homes offers full-time employees health insurance, paid time-off and 401-K benefits.
Please email your resume with your contact information and experience to Jesse@curtishomesllc.com